Tuesday 4 June 2013

Reunited!


This past weekend pretty much the entire Iowa State Gymnastics team went to North Carolina to visit our friend Anna to celebrate her wedding day! Where does the time go? College felt like yesterday! 

Each and every time I see these ladies I think about the amazing experience we all had together. We literally got to live and travel the USA with our best friends! Oh, swoon. Take me back! 

I had the mostest fun this weekend and I can't wait for the next reunion. I feel refreshed, energized and inspired to come back and do what I do best... trying to make a decision about my life! Wahoo! Wish me luck because I am going to need it :) 

Here are some photos from the weekend: 

She just got married!! 


A leap of faith with wine in hand, of course ;)



The "Robey" (aka Anna) face <3 


Minnesota and Canada touch! Ping! 
 
Cheers!




Have an amazing day bloggies! xoxo

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment