Sunday 24 March 2013

Looking at the World a Little Differently


If you would like to feel warm fuzzies in your tummies, watch this video.

The video above is a brief 31 seconds of happiness. Over the past year I have become obsessed with inspirational, motivational, anything that puts a smile on my face kinds of videos. This video, or commercial, caught my attention yesterday. I noticed that after the commercial was over and something else had come on I was still smiling. I know I can give into marketing easily, but holy smokes Coco Cola, you got me on this one! I was like a smiling Buddha on my couch for a good five minutes! The emotion of everyone in this video made my insides burst into a happy dance :)

How did you feel after watching that brief 31 seconds of happiness? Every time I watch that video I feel a warm tingly feeling that brings me joy. That little feeling that we all get when we see something that makes us smile, is the smallest piece of something great we all have in us. It is up to us to make that feeling grow, and spread the joy out to as many people as we can. 

Each person in that video experienced a moment of impact. Someone else made a difference, small or big, in their lives. Maybe it's time each of us take responsibility and do the little things that may impact someone in a big or small way. After every moment of impact, recognize that feeling of satisfaction, joy, love, or whatever it is to you, and don't let it go, for that is the start of your impact on the world. 

Below is another video that made an impact on me, that I would like to share with you. We never seem to have enough time for the ones we love, or to accomplish all the things we want to accomplish. Life is not a race. Take time to appreciate family, friends, and everything special to you because you never know when the clock runs out. For some, even a century is not enough time. If you have a couple of minutes to spare, take a look at this video. After the video, acknowledge the feeling you have. Maybe that is the one feeling that can make the difference in your day. 

Thank you Coco Cola for bringing these amazing videos. I don't purchase many of your products, however, I feel that we are somewhat bound :) 

Let's start looking at the world a little differently. 

Happy Sunday everybody! 

xoxo and lots of smiles, 
Alex 










1 comment:

  1. love it! there is a longer version of that commercial that's even better too!

    ash xo

    ReplyDelete